"We haven't built back better after COVID" Emmanuel Faber tells HEC students
"Economically and politically, we have rushed back to business as usual"
Nelson Mandela's "favorite judge" launches sustainability reporting initiative
Mervyn King's ESG Exchange aims to provide clarity for preparers
Tjeerd Krumpelman speech to the European Parliament
Introductory remarks by Tjeerd Krumpelman to European Parliament hearing of candidates for the position of chair of EFRAG's Sustainability Reporting Board.
Dawn Slevin speech to the European Parliament
Introductory remarks delivered by Dawn Slevin, managing director at ELS Europe, during the European Parliament audition of candidates for the position of chair of EFRAG's Sustainability Reporting Board.
Global Preparers Forum appoints three new members
3 October 2022
IFRS appoints two new IASB board members
30 September 2022
UKEB announces appointments to Academic Advisory Group
23 September 2022
Brunswick Group appoints new partner
23 September 2022
Frank Bold launches podcast about responsible businesses
16 September 2022
IRBA appoints new CEO
12 September 2022
AICPA and CIMA appoint new director for South Africa
8 September 2022
Appointments made to IFRS Foundation SCC
6 September 2022
UKEB chair appoints two new board members
2 September 2022
Former World Bank VP appointed vice-chair of ISSB
31 August 2022
- Touching the void [of sustainability reporting]
- Single vs double materiality: An academic debate?
- ISSB reports on future plans at the World Standard-Setters' Conference
- Companies not sufficiently disclosing the financial impact of climate change
- Levi Strauss releases 2021 sustainability report
- EFRAG sustainability TEG reviews at definition of affected communities in ESRS social standards
- Push back on ESG is a "denial of capitalism"
- PwC releases 2022 annual report
- Deloitte China to pay $20m penalty for audit breach
- Gradual increase in New Zealand's ESG reporting maturity