121 companies have started reporting their ESG data against the Stakeholder Capitalism Metrics, a set of data points identified by the World Economic Forum and the big four to improve consistency of non-financial disclosures.
- Touching the void [of sustainability reporting]
- Single vs double materiality: An academic debate?
- ISSB reports on future plans at the World Standard-Setters' Conference
- Companies not sufficiently disclosing the financial impact of climate change
- Levi Strauss releases 2021 sustainability report
- EFRAG sustainability TEG reviews at definition of affected communities in ESRS social standards
- Push back on ESG is a "denial of capitalism"
- PwC releases 2022 annual report
- Deloitte China to pay $20m penalty for audit breach
- Gradual increase in New Zealand's ESG reporting maturity