Santander Bank Polska has announced that it has passed an audit by KPMG which looked into the bank's treatment of customers. The bank is a signatory of the Declaration of Responsible Selling which requires an audit of its customer service ethics every two years.
- Touching the void [of sustainability reporting]
- Single vs double materiality: An academic debate?
- ISSB reports on future plans at the World Standard-Setters' Conference
- Companies not sufficiently disclosing the financial impact of climate change
- Levi Strauss releases 2021 sustainability report
- EFRAG sustainability TEG reviews at definition of affected communities in ESRS social standards
- Push back on ESG is a "denial of capitalism"
- PwC releases 2022 annual report
- Deloitte China to pay $20m penalty for audit breach
- Gradual increase in New Zealand's ESG reporting maturity