The Securities and Exchange Commission has issued a rule requiring companies to disclose on the relationship between executive pay and financial performance from 11 October. It will not apply to foreign private issuers, emerging growth companies or registered investment companies.
- Central Bank of Bahrain issues ESG reporting framework
- Comment: Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven?
- Tackling double materiality at Philip Morris International
- Sustainability assurance, from limited to reasonable
- EFRAG SRB approves voluntary ESRS for SMEs
- EY: Slight improvements on climate disclosures but quality of reporting remains "concerning"
- GRI and ISSB to map their GHG disclosure requirements
- "Responsible investors won't be focusing on ISSB standards"
- Siemens Healthineers releases 2023 sustainability report
- Valentino releases 2022 sustainability report