The UK Endorsement Board (UKEB) chair, Pauline Wallace, has appointed FTSE 250 board member, Edward Knapp, and UK Competition and Markets Authority panel member, Robin Cohen, to the board.
- Touching the void [of sustainability reporting]
- Single vs double materiality: An academic debate?
- ISSB reports on future plans at the World Standard-Setters' Conference
- Companies not sufficiently disclosing the financial impact of climate change
- Levi Strauss releases 2021 sustainability report
- EFRAG sustainability TEG reviews at definition of affected communities in ESRS social standards
- Push back on ESG is a "denial of capitalism"
- PwC releases 2022 annual report
- Deloitte China to pay $20m penalty for audit breach
- Gradual increase in New Zealand's ESG reporting maturity